“Why the Horse? Why Local Facebook Ads? Why Any of This?”
Slow down cowboy!
Just keep reading and I’ll tell you all about the horse.
All about local Facebook ads without breaking a sweat.
And all about the easy way to have a profitable business with just a handful of clients and zero stress.
Hi, I’m Mike.
You’re here for a reason. You’ve been struggling too long at this “online marketing” thing, or you’re stuck in a day job you wish you could leave behind, or you just want to level up your game with local Facebook ads…maybe even get tons of new customers for your local business.
Whatever the case, if you want to get on board and start making money right now, there’s a huge “BUY NOW” button a little ways down the page.
If you’re still sitting on the fence, keep reading.
First, I need to tell you why I made this course.
Way back in the olden days of 2010, I started a business because I couldn’t stand my job. I wanted out. I wanted freedom. To a point, I bought into the shiny Internet Marketing world.
And I bought a few products thinking “oh yeah this looks good. This is where I want to be!”
I’d buy, dive in, read the material.
And it didn’t “click.”
Now, when I say “click,” I don’t mean it was a bad product – I mean it didn’t rub me the right way.
The methods inside weren’t how I wanted to spend my time:
- “Now spend 2 hours per day following back those twitter followers and DM all of them with a welcome message to your sales page!”
- “Bake some brownies and take them down to the business, you can bet they’ll think of you for their next marketing campaign!”
And some were just gibberish:
- “Download some PLR and spin it, then submit it to 100 article directories!”
In the end, maybe I’d try a few of the strategies, but they didn’t ever deliver the quick wins I was looking for – and besides, it didn’t feel like a good use of my time to do that stuff. That’s not the kind of person I am.
It’s frustrating, right? It was for me.
Until I found Facebook ads. And not just any Facebook ads.
Way back when, I never ran paid ads.
I only did websites and SEO – neither of which got a real big ROI for my clients. Plus I was only charging $400 a month and I was broke, but that’s another story…
Anyway (this was late 2012) my gym-owning SEO client Josh was having one of those pissed off kinda days, where nothing was going right and the whole world seemed to be against him.
And I decided to go work out that day. Oops.
“Mike! We need to talk bro.”
“Dude, the website is awesome but it’s not paying the bills, man. We gotta do something different.”
By the way, Josh loved to have business conversations while I was in the middle of his group fitness classes, thank god he doesn’t do that anymore…
So I’m sweating, throwing ropes around, swinging kettlebells every which way at this point, and I say “I’ve been saying *heavy breathing* we should try the Facebook thing *dies*.”
“Come talk to me after class.”
I managed to finish the workout and went to talk to him.
“It’s gonna be more expensive, man, but I think it’s gonna be a huge win for you.” I said.
Josh tilted his head at me and his eyebrows twitched a little. “How much are we talkin?”
PROTIP: Business owners love talking about spending money.
I winced a little (my first high ticket sale, shut up) and said “Fifteen hundred dollars. Per month.”
Wait, $1,500? Per Month?
Backstory: I’d been doing some experimenting with Facebook ads for about a month, and I was pretty sure I’d cracked the code. I asked a couple of my smart marketing buddies what I should charge for this, and both of them said “you need to start charging what it’s worth to their business.”
It was a huge lightbulb moment for me – I had only been charging $400 per month because I thought that’s what people would pay, not what the service was worth to their businesses.
Whew, Okay Where Were We?
He stood there and stared at me like in those movies where a person gets shot from behind and you don’t know they’re dead until they fall forward with the arrow sticking out of their back…
Eventually he said “Well, if you think it’ll work, let me talk to the wife about it and I’ll let you know.”
Later that night I got a call and Josh said “Okay, let’s do it.”
We were both nervous, but less than 7 days later he had made $4,554 in sales from just over $50 ad spend.
I was hooked, and he was the happiest gym owner you’ll ever see.
Since then, I’ve been running Facebook ads for local clients. Not just for gyms, but for dozens of businesses across most continents (if you know anyone who needs Facebook ads in Antarctica, hit me up).
I’ve contributed content for several courses and groups like:
- Ben Adkins and his awesome AdLab
- Dan Meredith’s Club 5 and Espresso premium coaching groups
- Colin Theriot’s Cult of Copy
- Lin Trinh’s Online Trainers Summit
And worked with some of the best Facebook ads people in the industry.
Helped a few grow into 7-figure ad agencies that serve hundreds of clients worldwide.
And now I’m giving you the chance to use my experience as a “cheat sheet” to quickly ramp up your own ads business.
If That Sounds Awesome, You’re Exactly the Person Who Needs My Course
All the other “methods” and shit floating around the IM space: affiliate marketing, high ticket coaching, building a list and spamming them, baking brownies for local businesses, they just don’t work.
I also can’t do the “IM” thing where I launch some stupid product and let it die a month later because I’ve made my money.
(This course has been up since March of 2016 and is still going strong and constantly being updated.)
And if you’re like me, you want to help people – not leave them wondering why they spent money with you, or leave them worse off than when they started.
All that is to say – if you like Facebook ads, if you like actually helping people, and if you like a great earning potential with the ability to scale this into an actual, sustainable business that can actually provide for yourself and your family (like I’ve been doing for years), then keep reading.
Some Food for Thought
This section isn’t in most sales letters, but it’s important, so hang in there.
You see, when you do find your one thing, your specialty…your attitude changes.
All those methods and systems and strategies I talked about above kind of fade off into the background, and you start to look for one specific thing – people that are juuuust a little bit further along than you are.
Because what you want to do is level up, implement your new knowledge, and then look to level up again.
Whether or not you enroll in my course today, this step is CRITICAL.
Your success is a journey, not something you can pick up off the sidewalk one day.
So when you find your path, you need to keep moving on that path.
Because unless you keep leveling up, getting better, and moving forward…
Unless you actively do those things, you’re digging your own business grave.
In short, I made this course to help you along the path and enable you to level up as far as you want to go.
From beginner to expert to GURU (shh don’t tell anyone I used that word!).
Why is the RapidLeads Course Better?
I know what you’re thinking.
“That’s great Mike, but there’s 500 million Facebook ads courses and I don’t even know who to listen to anymore.”
I know, I’ve been through most of them. Here’s how they go:
- Define your avatar (you’ll shoot yourself the next time you hear that, right?)
- Do some targeting (find the most obscure niche golfer you can, so you get the most HARDCORE fans)
- Run some ads (spend a shitload of money testing 500 variations of the same thing)
- Some general ads advice that leaves you lost (“ditch the losers! Keep the winners!”)
- A case study where someone made $500k (what?)
I’ve paid up to $3,000+ for the same general advice.
The good news is that you don’t have to spend that money, I’ve already invested in courses that told me the exact same things above.
Plus, I’m a real dude who doesn’t like to use hyped up language to sell my stuff.
Or hire some designer to put fancy graphics on here.
Or pose my orange Lamborghini next to my castle for some gaudy photo shoot.
Ha. Who does that?
But seriously, here’s what sets this course apart:
- You’ll get to see firsthand how easy it is to target local (to your clients) customers instead of spending hours figuring out some obscure wrestling champion for your next big tshirt flop.
- You’ll learn the secret to closing high ticket ($1,500/mo+) clients by just asking some simple questions and offering them a spot in your roster.
- Imagine being able to set up a full local FB campaign in just an hour instead of spending 3 hours in “audience insights” trying to figure out all the demographics for wrestling fans nationwide, and then another hour picking images, and so on…
- Oh, and you’ll get paid in advance to do this stuff, so there’s no “what if” factor looming over your head. There’s no gambling with money you don’t have just to see if a shirt or coffee mug *might* sell.
- You’ll never have to launch 500 variations of the same ad – normally you’ll never even split test. One ad does the job.
Check out Gary. Gary runs ads for clients all over the world just based on this training…
What is the RapidLeads (Horse) Course?
I use Facebook ads to get leads for local businesses. These clients aren’t local to me (so you don’t have to go out and knock on doors or anything like that). But they’re serving their local communities. I help local businesses get leads, get more clients, and make more money.
This course is the blueprint to run that business.
And pictures of horses are funny and get people to click on the ads. So I use horses.
Also it’s super easy to rank on Google when you have a weird name for your stuff:
Inside you’ll find a membership site with all the video modules, a Facebook support group full of current members ready to answer questions, and some bonus stuff inside the course that I’ll talk about in a sec.
By the Way, Stop Reading Now If You Want to Learn:
- CPA Offers
- Affiliate marketing
- “Work from Home” or Business Opportunity Funnels
- MLM stuff
- Any other slimy “fast-money” bullshit internet marketing scam
This course won’t help you. Find someone else. Bye-bye.
Yes, I am cool.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the modules.
Module One – Setting Up the Business
Module one is all about how to set everything up the right way. You get:
- The Business Manager setup and Client Onboarding Process: Use this to set up clients the RIGHT way the first time so you can create campaigns quickly and spend less time on technical crap with clients. I’ve streamlined this down to a science (I charge $300 just for this).
- Onboarding Document: Use this to get your clients up and running quickly. Send them this PDF and have it done in 10 minutes.
- Legal Stuff: I actually paid a lawyer to make a contract template that you can use for your clients. It’s awesome (A $500 minimum value).
- The Money: How I get paid, how clients pay for ads, and how to look professional AF so your clients never think you’re low-rent. (Priceless, really.)
Module one total value: $1,500
Module Two – Getting Clients
- Your Secret Weapon: How to set up your Facebook profile for maximum effectiveness.
- Adding Value in Groups: This is how I got featured by:
- Dan Meredith
- Colin Theriot
- Ben Adkins
- Lin Trinh
- Bill Hugall
- and others. Also a great lesson in how to get clients from these posts ($1,000 value on its own).
- Prospect Messages: How to move prospects from Facebook to a phone call quickly and easily so you can close new clients faster.
- The Client Getting Conversation: Get clients. Close them. The best sales script you’ll ever use, guaranteed ($1,000 value).
- Live Calls: I get on the phone with real live prospects and have real live conversations. I show you how to close new clients and consults, and also a call where I determine the client isn’t a good fit ($500 value).
- What Niches to Target: Identify and go after profitable niches so you don’t waste time with people who don’t have money to invest.
Module two total value: $2,800
Module Three – Running Ads
Module three is all about the ad funnels that you’ll set up for your clients. Here’s what’s covered:
- What is a Direct Response Funnel?: A 15 minute video that covers the basics and expectations for this kind of marketing.
- The Ad: The most powerful video – this covers the ad, image, headlines, and copy that you’ll use in your client marketing. It’s all set up as a big template so you don’t have to re-invent the wheel for every client. Just use the template.
- The Pixel: How to put the pixel on your landing page.
- The Landing Page: What it is, how to construct it, what services to use, and how to get amazing results without pulling your hair out.
- Power Editor Tutorial: The members wanted it, so I gave it to them. A 30 minute tutorial on just the power editor.
- The Lead n’ Close: This is what happens when you actually get a lead. What to do next, and how to followup.
- A Gym Walkthrough: How I set up and run ads for an actual business using this template. An over-the-shoulder look.
- Lead Ads Walkthrough: How to use the awesomeness that is Lead Ads for quick (and inexpensive) results.
- Creating Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences: How to leverage your client’s assets for quick wins so you’re not stresed about providing good results.
- Using Callfire and Zapier for Facebook Lead Ads: How to automate the whole process so you’re not stuck behind your desk trying to forward leads to your clients whenever they come in. Just sit back and relax.
Module three total value: $3,000+
Module Four – Running Ads for Yourself
Module four teaches you how to put it all together. I call it the consultant funnel.
- The Consultant Funnel: An overview of the consultant funnel.
- The Ad + Landing Page: How to set up ads and landing pages for this type of funnel, and how to easily schedule prospects for a sales call.
- Salon Targeting: I use salon owners as an example to teach you how to target ANY niche online in just a few easy steps.
- Conclusion: Pulling it all together.
Module four total value: $1,500
Total value of all four modules: $8,800
Hey Mike, How do You Know All These Ad Strategies?
Glad you asked!
You see, unlike these other guys, I actually get my hands dirty and…
Shocking, I know.
I show you the EXACT stuff that’s working right now for my clients.
But don’t worry, I like to keep things simple. Simple works best for local businesses anyway.
Speaking of Simple…
I like to keep my products simple too. There’s no Lite, Premium, Pro, Agency type pricing here.
Everything is under one simple plan.
Like I said, I’ve paid up to $3,000 for bloated courses that show you a bunch of stuff and then ask you to spend $50,000 on Facebook ads.
And everyone I’ve shared this course with says it should be at least that. Maybe even more.
Not to mention there’s currently 154 people in the course, and zero refunds.
So I know it’s high quality, actionable stuff.
There’s Bonuses, Right?
There’s bonuses. I bet you’re used to these marketing guys throwing out meaningless bonuses that have NOTHING to do with the actual product.
Like, if you went to McDonald’s to buy a Coke and they gave you a free boat anchor.
Wouldn’t make sense.
I don’t play that game. Here’s what you get:
- Hotseats: Need critique on your Facebook ads? Post up the ad, landing page and stats and I’ll personally make a video that tears it apart and shows you how to fix it. These are recorded and uploaded for all members to see. Outside price? $300.
- Sales Call Critique: Set up a call with me or my team, and we’ll do a mock sales call and critique you afterwards. Take advantage and do one of these before the first call you make so you can close more sales and make more money right away. These are recorded and uploaded for all members to listen. I also charge $300 for this outside the course.
- Lifetime Access to the Job Board: Starting in 2017, we have a job board where approved posters can post job offers for FB ad projects. ONLY people in the course can bid on these jobs. A $500 value.
- Client Grabbing Funnel for $5/day: Recently I did a 3-hour training with my buddy Colin Theriot on how to quickly and easily get clients for your business with a simple FB ad funnel. This webinar sells for $200 outside this course, but is yours when you purchase on this page.
- 60 Days Free Access to the Support Group: You get 60 days free access to the best local FB Ads support group on the internet. We have a super active group that can tackle any issue you’re having, from getting clients to running ads to closing sales calls. All waiting for you!
- 2x/Month Q&A Calls: I’ll personally conduct 2 webinars a month only for group members where I answer any and all questions. All sessions are recorded and stored for you to access at any time. If you can’t make it to the webinar, use the Q&A thread in the group to ask your question and I’ll answer it live on the call. (At $300/hour for my consulting time, that’s a $7,800 value for the year!)
I couldn’t possibly make it easier to succeed with this blueprint.
Total value of all bonuses: $9,194
Can I Just Do This Myself?
But just make sure not to run ads for crappy clients that will bail after a month – make sure you spot them right away.
And then learn what industries not to run ads for.
Or spend WAY more on ads than your client wanted, only to get no results.
And grind your reputation to a pulp before you even start.
Oh and make sure you get nervous on your sales calls and then don’t close anyone on your monthly fee.
You can do that if you want!
But you’ll end up like this:
Or…hear me out.
You could deploy a small $5/day ad campaign and get some clients.
Charge what I recommend – $1,500/mo.
Get your clients instant results. Automate the whole thing.
Then sit back and relax.
If you really wanted to, you could be like my buddy Gary and scale it to agency-level with hundreds of clients!
Or you could take it light, maybe pick up 4 clients and earn around $6k per month. Do some easy work.
How to Buy the RapidLeads Course Today
If you want to:
- Skip all the dumbass mistakes I made
- Level up and build your business
- Close new clients like it’s second nature
- Get personalized help from me and other members of the course
Then it’s time to act now.
All the course modules and bonuses add up to over $17,000+, but you won’t pay that.
Or even $8k,
Or even $2,500.
(By the way, I’m going to get so much shit for pricing it this low…)
You can get everything today for just one payment of $1,000.
Plus 60 Days – Free – In the Ads Indoctrination Chamber Secret Support Group
Yep, buy today and get 60 days to bask in the:
- Amazing group content
- 2x Month Q&A sessions
- Hotseats for ad improvement
- Sales call critiques
- and help from me personally
After that, it’s just $47 per month.
Then, no biggie. You can cancel anytime.
There’s no contracts.
Buuut You Should Probably Act Fast.
I have 156 people inside right now learning this top-shelf stuff, and I don’t know how many more I can support just on my own.
Client work can be outsourced, easily, but this course is my baby.
(Don’t tell my kid that)
But it does mean a lot to me, because I spend a lot of time every week making sure my students get the best.
Making sure you get the best.
So I handle it myself.
And I don’t know right now where my limit is. Maybe it’s 155, maybe 400, but I truly don’t know.
So if you like my blunt, no bullshit style…
And you want to run a simple little business that makes a solid, predictable income…
Or scale it to the moon and back like Gary…
Then jump on now, because it could go away anytime. That’s my absolute promise to you.
Check Out How Mike’s (No Relation) Life Changed When He Bought This Course…
Mike Y. used to be a personal trainer who helped others with their Facebook pages or websites from time to time, until he went through this course.
You already know what this course is about. Build a simple business with a few clients that you can scale (or not) and make a solid income doing it. Super easy. I give you all the tools you need to get the job done:
- All four course modules, 30+ videos that take you step by step through the whole process. Nothing is “drip-fed,” you get access to everything all at once so you can start where you need to. $8,800 value
- Support Group access for 60 days, completely free ($94 value). Come and see why our group is the best. Inside, you can ask all the questions you want, 24/7 and also get access to:
- Hotseats – post your ads for us to critique ($300 value)
- Sales Call Critique – have mock sales calls analyzed for higher closing rates ($300 value)
- The Job Board – New for 2017, grab clients on our job board! ($500 value)
- 2x Monthly Q&A ($600/mo value) – I personally answer all your questions LIVE on a webinar.
- Plus, get access to the Q&A webinar archive to watch all past webinars.
That’s $17,000+ of my expertise for only $1,000.
If I was any good at math, I’d tell you what a huge savings that is.
And please don’t forget, this could be gone tomorrow. I’m offering this course to serve my students in the best way I know how: personally.
Make sure you take advantage of me while this button below is still here.
Will You Be Next?
Look, I’m not promising you’ll get rich or famous or whatever. This is my proven blueprint that you can use to get clients, close them, and run a sustainable business.
Even if you don’t have any previous FB ads knowledge. Even if you’ve never closed a client before. Even if you’ve run some ads and you need to level up your game. This is where it happens. This is the next step on your journey.
Trust your gut. Join me now.
PS. It took me nearly 3 years to perfect this system. You could spend the next 3 years doing that…or you could just invest now.
PPS. Remember, it could disappear at any time. Get it today while you can.